To be able to study at our University you have to legalize your stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

If you are a European Union (EU), a European Economic Area (EEA) or Swiss citizen and you would like to stay longer than three months in Poland, you need to apply for temporary stay in the Voivodship Office in Bydgoszcz (Kujawsko Pomorski Urząd Wojewódzki).

If you are a non-EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you need to obtain a visa at a Polish consulate in your home country before your arrival in Poland. In order to prolong your stay, you may apply for a temporary stay card 45 days before your visa expires.

The application form for a temporary stay can be found on the website:

Attach to the application:

  • fee: stamp duty 340 PLN;
  • current “biometric” photographs – colour, 35 x 45 mm in size, taken over the last 6 months;
  • hotocopy of a valid passport, all filled pages (original available for inspection at the office);
  • ertificate of study (together with student’s achievement form) – you will receive them at your Student Service Office (Biuro Obsługi Studneta);
  • ealth insurance;
  • onfirming the possession of sufficient financial resources to cover the costs of education, living and return;
  • onfirming the amount of the costs of living (lease agreement, statement of the owner of the premises, certificate from the student’s house, etc.)
  • roof of payment of tuition fees, if they are chargeable -you will receive it at the Accounting Department (Dział Księgowości), 30 Chodkiewicza St., building E, room 2, e-mail:

To apply, register your visit online:

Place of application:

Voivodeship Office in Bydgoszcz

Department of Civil Affairs and Foreigners
1-3 Konarskiego St., 85-066 Bydgoszcz,
building B, III floor